sleep.eat.read.learn.grow.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

storm blanket.


13 years of my life I grew up in a small town of 6,000 people. There are corn fields everywhere and nothing but flat Midwestern land. As boring as this place can get after spending all those years there doing the same things, it is actually beautiful to go back and visit. This is a picture I took when I went back to my parent's place this past weekend and there was a really gnarly storm. The tornado sirens were sounding and everything. This picture shows the storm clouds beginning to cover the sky. It's gorgeous.
I remember once I went to my good friends farm house and sat on top of her silo to watch a storm roll in over her families fields and it's a completely different perspective of a storm up there with so much space for the wind to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment